Fixture Update

04 Feb 2021 in News

Fixture Update Fixture Update

This evening we have written to the National League to confirm that we will not be able to participate in fixtures until a decision is reached with regards to how the remainder of the season will be concluded.

The safety of our players, staff, volunteers and directors is of primary concern and until we are able to confirm how we can comply with current COVID-19 testing requirements for Elite clubs, we do not want to put anyone at risk.

The next two fixtures will therefore not go ahead as planned.

  • Saturday 6 February - Boston United (H)
  • Tuesday 9 February - Hereford (A)

A more complete update will follow in due course.

Share:

Older Newer